The Wavetronix SmartSensor HD uses the latest technology to collect consistently accurate traffic data in high definition. Patented Digital Wave Radar II™ measures traffic volume, individual vehicle speed, average speed, 85th percentile speed, average headway, average gap, lane occupancy, vehicle classification and presence. Operating at five times the bandwidth, SmartSensor HD has five times the resolution of the original SmartSensor, a detection range of 250 feet and the ability to detect up to 10 lanes of traffic simultaneously.
SmartSensor HD's unique Dual Radar design is incredibly accurate, providing individual vehicle speeds to within four miles per hour as well as more precise vehicle classifications. Digital Wave Radar II reduces "spillover"; works over barriers, guardrails, medians and gores; and accurately detects partially occluded vehicles. Armed with high definition radar, SmartSensor HD sees all vehicles in its field of view, and not just those in pre-defined zones.
- Patented auto-configuration process for PC and Pocket PC®
- Easiest to install and operate
- Integrates with Wavetronix Click!™ products
- Patented Digital Wave Radar II™ technology
- Detects and reports up to ten lanes of traffic
- Works over barriers, guardrails, medians and gores
- Accurately detects lane-changing vehicles
- Requires no "tweaking" or "tuning"
- All-weather, all-condition performance
- Flash memory protects data storage
Automated manufacturing process
For more information about the product...