ITE Compliant Omni-Directional Arrows
A full range of 12" (300mm) LED Arrow signals are available including omnidirectional and incandescent appearance products conforming to the ITE VTCSH LED Vehicle Arrow Traffic Signal Supplement, ITE VTCSH - Part 3: LED Vehicle Arrow Traffic Signal Modules specification.
- Fully compliant to ITE VTCSH-LED Vehicle Arrow Supplement dated 7/01/2007
- Allows for mounting in any orientation in the signal head
- Industry's lowest power for all colors
- Meets or exceeds ITE intensity, color and uniformity specification, including 49°C / 74°C requirements
- Temperature compensated power supplies for longer LED life
- Uniform appearance
- Transient suppression exceeds ITE and NEMA specifications (Up to 6KV)
- Meets or exceeds ITE moisture resistance testing per MIL-STD-810F, method 506.4, I for rain & blowing rain
- Meets or exceeds ITE failed state impedance specifications, > 250K ohm within 300ms
- Abrasion resistance lens coating
- EPACT 2005 compliant
- Clear and tinted lenses available
- 3rd party qualification testing
For more information about the product...