ITE Compliant Hand And Person Pedestrian Signals
Dialight's offering covers a range of different configurations including individual, side by side, and overlay hand and person LED icons for a variety of different signal enclosures.
- Uniform appearance hand and man symbols fully compliant to ITE PTCSI Part 2 LED Pedestrial Traffic Signal Module Specification adopted 3/19/04
- 9" high 2-row countdown digits are MUTCD compliant for crosswalks over 100 ft
- Standard part numbers below comply with MUTCD recommendations to countdown clearance interval only
- Full preemption compatibility... In the cycle following a truncated timing such as preemption call, the countdown shall be capable of displaying the correct time and not be affected by the reduced previous cycle
- Up to 4 units can be connected in parallel without affecting of the monitoring of the Hand/Person
- Meets or exceeds ITE moisture resistance testing per MIL-STD-810F, method 506.4, I for rain & blowing rain
- Independent dedicated power supplies
- EPACT 2005 compliant
- 3rd party qualification testing
For more information about the product...