TS400 Self-Cleaning, Bi-Directional Fixture In-Roadway Warning L
The TS400 fixture is designed as a cost effective solution for In-Roadway Warning Lighting Systems where snowplows are not employed. The TS400's outstanding durability and low maintenance design makes it ideal for applications where after installation costs must be minimized. The use of Highbright LED energy efficient technology provides superior visibility and energy efficiency, making the TS400 ideal for solar power applications. The Bi-directional design of the TS400 allows backlighting of pedestrians in the crosswalk, further improving pedestrian safety.
The TS400 is typically used in crosswalk applications, but is often used in school zone or railroad crossing, lane control for bridges and tunnels, wrong way warning, and toll booth or toll way leadon applications.
All In-Roadway Warning Lighting System components are available from TSC. A typical installation would include a set of fixtures, a control system, one or more activation devices such as a pedestrian push button station or pedestrian detection pad, and flashing LED crossing signs.
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum body provides resistance to traffic wear and weathering.
- High static load rating (44,000 lb.) reduces likelihood of damage from heavy vehicles.
- Bi-directional design improves visibility of pedestrians in crosswalk.
- Highbright LEDs produce a brightness level of over 600,000 candela per meter squared making them clearly visible in daytime and under the worst weather conditions.
- Highbright 12 Volt LEDs consume only 8.4 watts/fixture making them ideal for energy efficient solar power applications.
- Re-usable design reduces the cost, effort and time during resurfacing of the road.
- Self-cleaning lens design reduces build-up of dirt and need for frequent cleaning.
- Pressurized light cavity keeps moisture out and reduces the frequency of replacement.
- Pre-focused optics eliminates the requirement of field adjustments.
- Long life LEDs (Average rated life of 10 years) reduces frequency of replacement.
For more information about the product...