TS600 Fully-Flush, Self-Cleaning, Bi-Directional Fixture In-Road
The TS600 fixture is designed for In-Roadway Warning Lighting Systems installed in snowplow areas. Their enhanced self-cleaning feature makes them ideal for installations with inclines. And the use of High-bright LED technology makes them the perfect choice for solar powered applications where power consumption must be minimized. The Bi-Directional design allows backlighting of pedestrians in the crosswalk, further improving the pedestrian safety. The TS600 comes standard as a bi-directional fixture, but may be customized to a uni-directional fixture (TS601).
The TS600 is typically used in crosswalk applications, but is often used in school zone or rail-road crossing, lane control for bridges and tunnels, wrong way warning, and toll booth or toll way leadon applications.
All In-Roadway Warning Lighting System components are available from TSC. A typical installation would include a set of fixtures, a control system, one or more activation devices such as a pedestrian push button station or pedestrian detection pad, and flashing LED crossing signs.
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum body provides resistance to traffic wear and weathering.
- Fully flush profile avoids damage that may be caused by snowplows.
- High static load rating (44,000 lb.) reduces likelihood of damage from heavy vehicles.
- Bi-directional design improves visibility of pedestrians in crosswalk.
- High-bright LEDs are 250 times brighter than the Caltrans minimum standard making them clearly visible in daytime and under the worst weather conditions.
- High-bright LEDs consume only 4.2 watts per cartridge (8.4 watts per fixture) making them ideal for energy efficient solar power applications.
- Re-usable design reduces the cost, effort and time during resurfacing of the road.
- Self-cleaning lens design reduces build-up of dirt and need for frequent cleaning.
- Pre-focused optics eliminates the requirement of field adjustments.
- Long life LEDs (Average rated life of 10 years) reduces frequency of replacement.
- Factory sealed optical cartridge design reduces field maintenance issues.
For more information about the product...