TS2000 Steady Burn System Controller
Traffic Safety's low voltage steady burn system controller is designed to provide safer and more energy efficient control of LED based warning light systems. Lighting control is provided by a low voltage DC signal, which is safer than higher voltage AC control signals. This low power design allows systems to be run from an AC source, or entirely on solar power. The controller activates the output by internal on/off switch, or options such as an external on/off switch, photocell or programmable timer. The system is fully protected from input transients, output overload, over-voltage, and over-temperature conditions. The watertight NEMA 4 enclosure and lock provides protection from adverse weather and security from unauthorized access.
- Low voltage DC is inherently safer than AC controlled systems.
- Fully integrated control and power distribution system simplifies system setup and maintenance.
- The long life expectancy of LED lamps reduces the frequency of lamp replacements.
- Low power LED technology reduces power consumption and operating costs.
- Solar power option utilizes free renewable energy for the utmost in long term savings and environmental friendliness.
- Ability to control the system operation by various means: on/off switch, photocell, and timer.
- Low voltage (15 VDC Output) control of LED lights.
- Solar power option available.
- Universal operating voltage: 85-265 VAC, 47-63 Hz.
- Simple operation: Internal on/off power switch.
- Optional output power capability: 150 watt (standard) or 300 watt (optional).
- 100 watt maximum output for Solar Powered version.
- Wide operating temperature range: -10°C to + 55°C.
- Input transient protection.
- Output overload and over-voltage protection.
- Over-temperature shut-down protection.
- NEMA 4 (11.5" H x 8" W x 4.75" D) enclosure with security lock.
For more information about the product...