Type 4 Cabinets
Natural aluminum enclosures are mill finish. Powder coating, anodizing, galvanizing available
Rating depends on options required; contact Transportation Control Systems for rating.
Base or Pole mounting, Locks: Keying, other than standard available, Vents (louver and screened overhang), Switch Compartment (size and location), Non-continuous hinge design, Windows, Hubs, Pedestal Adaptor (reinforced bottom), Special Panels, Special Finishes, Holes, Cutouts
- Complete enclosure is made from .125 thick aluminum type 5052-H32. (other metals available)
- Vertical mounting channels are welded to interior enclosure walls to provide adjustable shelf and panel locations. Contact Transportation Control Systems for rack mount enclosure options.
- Two shelves or optional back panel are standard. Contact Transportation Control Systems for rack mount enclosure options.
- The enclosure door frame shall be double flanged out on all four sides. These flanges increase strength and opening and keep dust and liquids from dropping into enclosures when door is opened.
- Pole mounted enclosures have stiffener plates welded to top and bottom of rear wall.
- Enclosure has provisions for mounting a forced air fan system and has a screened air exhaust opening in the top of enclosure.
- All exterior seams are continuously welded weather tight.
- All external hardware is stainless steel.
- Equipped with three point latching mechanism with nylon rollers at top and bottom.
- Door handle is 3/4" diameter stainless steel and has provisions for padlocking.
- Main door lock is Corbin #2 or equal.
- A louvered air vent with filter retainer brackets is provided.
- Closed cell gasket is applied full periphery of door to provide weather tight seal.
- Continuous stainless steel piano hinge attached with stainless steel rivets for tamper resistance.
For more information about the product...