Opticom Infrared 794H LED Emitter
Responding to an emergency is a delicate balance between speed and safety. Minutes can often make the difference between life or death. And yet safety en route—for emergency responders, motorists and pedestrians alike—must be the first priority. That's why communities and agencies everywhere are adopting the Opticom system. For more than 35 years it's been giving emergency vehicles the green lights they need to help lower response times, reduce crashes and save lives.
Now there's a new way for emergency vehicles to have all the public safety and response-time benefits of the Opticom system: introducing the Opticom 794H LED emitter. Featuring a coded signal that allows sophisticated control, tracking and management of the Opticom system, this technological breakthrough is the first priority control emitter to feature LED technology—a far more power-efficient and long-lasting method for transmitting preemption and vehicle coding information to intersections.
- High-efficiency LEDs require up to 90% less electrical power than conventional emitters, conserving power for other onboard emergency equipment.
- LED technology provides a higher level of consistent performance over the life of the emitter.
- Visible indicator lights provide operational status and advanced diagnostic information.
- Designed to replace Opticom 792H emitters—no need to rewire or change mounting.
- Provides emergency vehicle preemption to all intersections equipped with Opticom infrared systems.
- Coded signal transmissions allow traffic officials to manage, track and control usage of the Opticom system and to block unauthorized vehicles from using it.
- Built-in power supply simplifies installation.
- Performance range up to 2,500 feet.
For more information about the product...