Opticom Infrared 795H Low Profile LED Emitter
Responding to an emergency is a delicate balance between speed and safety. Minutes can often make the difference between life or death. And yet safety en route—for emergency responders, motorists and pedestrians alike—must be the first priority. That's why communities and agencies everywhere are adopting the Opticom™ Infrared System. For more than 35 years it's been giving emergency vehicles the green lights they need not only to lower response times, but also to help reduce crashes and save lives.
Now there's a new way for emergency vehicles to have all the public safety and response-time benefits of the Opticom system: introducing the new Opticom™ Infrared System Model 795H Low-Profile LED Emitter. Designed to fit within the latest lowprofile lightbar designs, this technological breakthrough is the first priority control emitter to feature LED technology.
- From the leader in emergency vehicle preemption solutions.
- Provides emergency vehicle preemption at all intersections equipped with the Opticom™ Infrared System.
- Coded signal transmission allows traffic officials to easily manage, track and control usage of the Opticom system. Now intersections can be safely secured for emergency vehicle passage, preventing unauthorized users from accessing the preemption system.
- Built-in power supply simplifies installation.
- High-efficiency infrared LEDs significantly lower power consumption.
- Performance range up to 2,500 feet.
- Lower power consumption. Requires up to 90% less electrical power than conventional strobe emitters, conserving power for other critical vehicle equipment.
- Longer life. LEDs generally last longer than strobes, and they don't burn out all at once like conventional strobe emitters.
- Non-visible light. LEDs emit light that's invisible to the human eye.
For more information about the product...